Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas

Well I've completed 1 quarter at BYU-I through the Pathway's and I loved it so far. Next up is math and the Book Of Mormon class. I enjoyed so much doing the Becoming project. I've been working at Macy's lately. I've also been working on the Family Reunion with my cousin. We also lost my Grandpa Bradshaw this past year.
Kids are all doing well and getting bigger every day. My daughter finished up her Personal Progress for Young Women and will be getting that award soon. I will be having 2 girls going to Girls Camp this next year.

We have all been busy with church, school and life.

Wishing your family a very merry Christmas

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late so - HAPPY NEW YEAR! lol

    I love that picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and I love it too :) Happy New Year too

      Delete
  3. Yay - didn't realize you were still posting. Sounds like you had a great year. Happy New Year and wishing your family much health and happiness in 2016!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't post that often lol but I just wanted to update everyone with life and kids :)

      Delete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks