Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Rebound Book Review


Rebound
William morrow
2nd in series
local author
adult
Feb 10

Allison and Adam meet at a Halloween Party and they have chemistry. He is still dealing with issues from his past. She is dealing with trying to prove something to her father. They want  to have a relationship but with her father putting money into boomerang it makes it tough. They are both very active with sports, diving, and horses. They also live near each other. Trust is big in this book , and between them. This book had some smexy times , and this was a fast read and now I am reading it.  I think the cabin is the hottest.

Thanks so much to william morrow and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks