Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Once upon a rose

Once upon a rose
for review
author
1st in a series
romance
Jan 27

Layla inherits a valley full of roses. Matthew has been working and running the valley. He has been taking care of it and he feels its him.

He is drunk and very attracted to Layla. They end up kissing on his birthday. She loves the land , and it opens up her creative juices. They are attracted to each other , and not the other cousins that live around there. She is singer that goes by the name belle. This almost  reminded me of Beauty and the Beast but with roses. Matt could be such a grumpy bear. I loved the sexy times.

I enjoyed reading this new series and this reminded me that  I needed to read her other books in her Chocolate series with Patrick, Dom, and Luc.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to the author for the book and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. Ha -- has Karen got you reading these? Or the other way around? I know she's a fan...
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. karen did introduce me to them but I enjoy them too :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you are enjoying Laura's writing as much as I do. After reading the book I'm love with that cover too.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks