Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Shape of my Heart

The shape of my Heart
book 3
adult
harlequin
Nov 25

Max and Courtney are best friends. They always hang out in the apartment. Max ask's Courtney to go home with him for a funeral. She goes and see's his family , and her feelings for him change along the way. Max is dealing with family issues. Courtney has money , and she is getting over a bad relationship with Amy.

Max and Courtney slowly notice their feelings toward one another. Courtney has been trying to get over Elijah . She also decides to try being in a band. She also deals with Family issues since she did something while she was younger.

I adore this couple. They are like peanut butter and jelly. They are so cute and geeky. They are also so hot. I loved this book had the ending for the characters, but I wanted to see Avery's and Michael's stories. I did enjoy seeing Nadia and Lauren being mentioned in this book. I adore this series. This is my favorite couple next to Nadia, then Lauren. This is one book to reread for me .

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much Harlequin and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Courtney & Max. Their friendship was just as wonderful as their romance. I'm so glad you liked it as much s I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I though the first two books were okay -- not sure if I want to try this one. Maybe....
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks