Sunday, October 12, 2014

Stitching Snow

Stitching Snow
Net Galley
Disney
stand alone
Oct 14

Essie is a mechanic and knows her tech . She has been on her own for the past 8 years. She living in the mining district of Thanda. She loves to fight . Dane crash lands his plane , and is rescued by Essie. She also has these bots that help around the area. She ends up helping Dane, and makes a friend. He also has some secrets too.

Dane kidnaps Essie and takes her to another part of the galaxy. He is trying to do something for his family. She also finds out more about what has happened since she left all those years ago. She is a resident of Windsong, but she isn't ready to go back there.

This was an interesting take on Snow White. I loved the bots, and the friendship between Dane and Essie. I loved that there was a villain. It had all the aspects of Snow White. This did remind me of Marissa Meyer ( Lunar Chronicles) . This was one of the books that I did really want to read, and so glad that it lived up to the hype. I adore the cover.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Disney and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad this one didn't disappoint. It's been at the top of my wishlist since I found out about it, and I really like the Lunar Chronicles too, so that's a good sign. (Unless it's TOO similar). And yes, that is a great cover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed this one. I saw this at BEA, but it didn't spark my interest. Maybe I'll have to try to fit this one in.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks