Monday, October 13, 2014

My True Love Gave to Me

My true love gave to me
net Galley
Book review
st. Martin's Press
Oct 14


These are 12 different Christmas stories from different authors.

Holly Black-- Party & wishes & magic
Stephanie Perkins -- North and Christmas tree's **
Gayle Forman- Ned Flanders & pie
Jenny Han-  Clues
Myra McEntire-  Christmas pageant  & Sherlock Holmes
Kiersten White- Maria & Christmas CA & Diner **
Ally Carter- Plane and swapping a ticket
Laini Taylor- Daydreamer & Christmas Courting **
Rainbow Rowell -- Midnight at New Years
Matt De La Pena- showers and cooking
David Levithan- Christmas Santa

** this means that these stories were my favorites among the stories and they put me more into the Christmas spirit.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to St. Martins Press and this is my Honest Review



1 comment:

  1. That is a great cast of authors! I was eyeing this on Netgalley but I couldn't get in the Xmas mood enough to request it! I'll probably pick this one up in November! :)

    Amber Elise @Du Livre

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks