Thursday, September 11, 2014

Rebel Nation

Rebel Nation
Berkley
for review
2nd in a series
July 1st

Clover Donovan and Jude are trying to figure things out with all the other's. West is still alive . There is some things that happen in this series. Clover is autistic  and tries to solve the problem. Secrets are being kept . The program really wants Clover . More things are happening for the rebels.

I had a tough time getting back into this series again. I loved the slight romance between Jude and Clover. I loved all the characters in this book. I can't wait to see what happens next in the story.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Berkley and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks