Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Falls the Shadow

Falls the Shadow
edelweiss
Simon teen
stand alone
debut
Sept 16

Violet has died , and now there is a clone in her spot. Cate is her sister, and telling the story. A death has occurred in the town of Haven.

Cate is searching for her sister to prove her innocence, since Violet has always been a bit different for a clone. Jaxon starts showing some interest in Cate, and wants to take her on a date. His mom is the president. Seth is his adopted brother, and keeping an eye on Cate. Cate gets taken by the CAA , and they want her to help them.

Cate escapes and tries to find her sister violet. Jaxon and Seth are both helping her. Cate learns some secrets from Jaxon's mom regarding Huxley and the history behind them. Violet has always been different. Cate doesn't know who to trust , and many secrets are coming out regarding Huxley and cloning.

This is a good book and so many topics were brought up . There was a romance, and some trust issues. This book brought up cloning and being alive. This was also book about the sister's relationship. I enjoyed this book and it had me thinking about clones. This did remind me of BSG and some of clones felt alive , and each of them were different.  I adore the book cover.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Simon Teen and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. Clone story lines kinda freak me out, so I don't think that this book is for me. It's good that the author touched upon a variety of topics, and the relationship between the siblings sounds like it was well developed. All good things for fans of this genre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any books with clones and have watched very few shows. I should try more. Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks