Monday, August 11, 2014

I want it that way

I want it that way
Harlequin
adult
1st in a series
Aug 26


Nadia is in school , and she lives with room mates. She wants to become a teacher. She gets some help moving a couch with a neighbor. They both like to sit outside on the porch at night time.

Nadia slowly get to know her neighbor Ty , and his son Sam. Ty doesn't want a relationship at all. Nadia ends up having Sam at her job, so she see's him all the time. Ty & Nadia are taking the relationship slow. Slowly they do end up dating and life, and they do hook up.  Ty doesn't want to get hurt, so he pushes Nadia away. He also doesn't want her to give up on her dream.

I thought that this one was one of the better New adult, and it seemed very realistic with life with jobs, schooling, and friends. I loved seeing the family, and I loved that Sam wasn't used as a plot point. I loved that this relationship was slow developing. I loved  the friends . I can't wait to read Lauren's and Courtney's . I loved that Nadia found her own happiness. I have noticed that I have become picky with my New adult, and this was another great addition to the genre. There were some very sexy times.

B+

Thanks so much to Ann for the book and this is my Honest Review

Also my friend Karen has read all these stories , so she already gotten a preview of these other stories. I am jealous of her now. LOL . The other books it appears to be all coming out later this year . Also all the book titles are all songs from the Backstreet Boys.

6 comments:

  1. BE JEALOUS! lol Just kidding. It's my favorite New Adult series - really well done and I can't wait for you to read them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love / hate relationship with the New Adult genre, so I'm happy to learn that I want it that way fell on the good side of that scale. From your review, I gather that this book has a lot going for it. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I read this book and really didn't like it. :P To me, it didn't feel that realistic but I was glad to hear your opinion on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This isn't a book I would read, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. A lot of it does sounds true to life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book was just okay for me, b/c I have a thing about "friends with benefits" type relationships. They just never go well, you know? But there was lots of banter that I did enjoy, and I thought Sam was precious. I hope you like the rest of the books too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also picky when it comes to NA novels, but there have been a lot of great ones that came or are coming out this year. Boomerang, All Lined-Up, etc. Karen loved this one, and I'm so glad you did as well. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks