Tuesday, July 1, 2014

On the Fence

On the Fence
for review
stand alone
edelweiss
harper teen
July 1

Charlie is the youngest of the all the kids. Her brothers are always watching over her. Brendan is the neighbor boy and always over at their home. She got a ticket , and now her dad wants her to get a job and pay off it off. She is a tomboy and loves running and sports.

She starts liking her job but doesn't tell her boss about her mom being dead. She slowly starts making friends and wearing make up.

One night she can't sleep so she goes to the fence and Brendan is there . During these late night chats , they are being real with each other. Many things start changing during this time. She goes on a date with Evan, and Brendan acts jealous. Charlie starts questioning more things with her mom and her memories.

I loved this book and the brothers were awesome. This was a pretty fast read, and I loved the romance that happened with Charlie.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Harper teen and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. I'm back from vacay, and am slowly easing in to the swing of things with fluffy reads. I believe this book will do nicely. Lovely review!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks