Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Things you can kiss goodbye

The Things you can kiss goodbye
edelweiss
Katherine Tegan Books
for review
June 24

Bettina is an artist who lives with her strong Greek family. She starts dating Brady , and she is slowly able to do more things at school. She loses her virginity to him, and being with him, makes her feel special. She joins the cheerleading squad but she isn't really friends with them. During this time, Brady starts abusing her, and very possessive.

Bettina like to hide away at this local body shop. She meets Cowboy , who helps her when her boyfriend hurts her. She gets to know Cowboy, and realizes that they have things in common. His shop ends up being a haven to Bettina . The cowboy is much older, and tries to fight his feelings for her.

I loved that this book had parents and a family that was present. I did love that this book tackled a very serious issues that girls in relationships are dealing with. I totally understand the cover , and it does fit with the book.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Harper and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. I've read mixed things about this one. I'm going to pass for now.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks