Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Dark World & The Dolls

The dark world
Net Galley
Harlequin Teen
1st in a series
May 27

Paige rescues a boy , and got hurt. She can now see dead people. Her best friend at school is a Dottie, and she is a ghost. She is attracted to Logan . Logan has been watching her, and he is also interested in her too. Paige helps him kill some demons, and learns more about him. He also some other secrets, and he is different from other boys.

This book was okay , and loved that this wasn't insta romance . I loved that her parents were active in her life and normal. This book reminded me of Rebel Belle & Demonisty 

Book Review= B

The Dolls
Edelweiss
for review
1st in a series
Sept 2

Eveny has lived with her Aunt Bea since her dad is missing , and her mom has died. They come back to the small town of Carrefour. She will get her powers when she turns 17. Eveny is attracted to Drew, and Caleb. She also finds out that there are many secrets regarding her family, and the town. Someone is killing in this town. Eveny started as an outcast , and then suddenly becomes a Doll.

This book had romance, magic, and mystery. It was okay , but very meh. There was mention of New Orleans  and doing magic there. I don't I can put into words how I feel about this book. I didn't love but I didn't completely dislike it.

Book Review= C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks