Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Geography of You and me

The Geography of you and me
little brown
net galley
for review
stand alone
April 15

Lucy and Owen are both living in NYC. He is there with his dad. She lives in the same apartment building . Their paths cross when they get stuck into an elevator.

After they get out, and the rest of the city is with out power. They get to know one another and spend the day learning about each other. During the day she tells Owen all the places she would love to travel too. He also tells her of the places he would like to see.

They  both end up moving but they still keep in contact. They even end up meeting for 1 day and chatting again. They are both attracted to each other, and both still think of each other.

This book was realistic and a cute romance. There were many missed connections or even chances they could have emailed instead of post cards. I think the ending was realistic , and that they both grew and changed through out the book . I loved that they both went somewhere.

Book Review= C+/ B-

Thanks so much to Little Brown and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. This was a decent read. I didn't love it, but it was light and fun for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given up on her books. The romances are cute but I never feel satisfied at the end. they definitely aren't as romantic as the covers and titles suggest. And this one seems to follow with that formula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remain on the fence about this one, even after reading your review. I like that it's a stand alone though.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks