Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Murder of crows

Murder of Crows
2nd in a series
Roc
March 4
preordered this book , but ending up getting it by Karen because amazon was taking too long
 
 
The others are back . Things are changing since Meg has showed up to the courtyard. Meg can still do visions when she cuts herself. Simon wolfguard  is still in charge of the courtyard, and the residents that live there. Simon and Meg are awkwardly cute, and trying to figure things out happening between them. Meg is seems is getting a female pack of humans.
 
This book showed the courtyard and the others area can be so much bigger. We also meet the ferryman, and the simple life folks.
 
I adore this world and all the characters in this book. I adore Simon, vlad, Tess, and Meg. I would love to try those people cookies.
 
Book Review= A
 
thanks so Karen for the book and this is my Honest Review
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I could serially read 1000's of pages about them. I want to live in that world - even though it's pretty darn scary and I would be meat lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL So, you were too impatient to wait on Amazon, eh? I don't blame ya! I'm not sure about the people cookies, but I <3 Simon, Vlad, Tess, and Meg too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was waiting from amazon. I got the book on a day that wasn't when the book came out.

      Delete
    2. Amazon needs to launch their drones already to help make release day deliveries a reality. Hehe

      Delete
  3. Of course it's an A! Hah. Yay, I'm so glad you loved it. People cookies for alllll.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series before but this sounds really cool and different. I need to get a hold of the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks