Monday, March 24, 2014

Come home to me

Come Home to me
Net Galley
Harlequin
for Review
March 25
6th in a series

Presley is back in Whiskey Creek . She is raising Wyatt , and trying to do it all on her own with a massage and yoga business. Aaron is also back , and trying to move the business up to Reno.

Cheyenne and Dylan are trying to have a baby. She does many things out of character and a lot of lying. Dylan is clueless . They aren't communicating about the important things. She has also been keeping Wyatt paternity a secret.

Presley starts dating Riley, and there isn't any connection between them. She still has a sparks with Aaron.

I 've been with the series since the beginning, and I love all the characters. But I think what she did with Chey's character was do a 180 degree's. I think what Chey did , and will have after effects in the later books. I KNOW the fan's wanted this book, but Presley & Aaron both needed some smacks to the head. I wanted to smack Chey too. Presley and Aaron had a rough ride to find them selves as a couple. I do want to see what happens with the rest of the Gang, but this wasn't my favorite of the series at all. They lying and secrets were a major turn off. Ugh I have never been so frustrated with a book.

Book Review = C-/ D

Thanks so much to Harlequin and this is my Honest Review



3 comments:

  1. Booo! Sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it was bad and I was so frustrated with this book :(

      Delete
  2. SMACK THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks