Thursday, March 10, 2011

Angelfire Book Review

Angelfire (Angelfire - Trilogy)
Ellie is your normal teenager living in Michigan. She has two parents , but her father can be verbally abusive, and to her mom is still in love with him. Ellie is a senior who has great friends through Kate, and Landon. She is not your normal teen it seems. She meets Will and starts seeing things. Will is her guardian, and always watching over her.

She is a Preliator , and deals with demons. She fights with swords, and deals with this other world called Grim. Will is strong , silent, and a man of few words. He is a man of action, and devotion. During these couple of months, Ellie learns more about herself, and what her purpose in life. There is a part of her that's wants to be a normal teenager.

Best Line: I'll follow you anywhere

There are some bad guys , and they will be back in the next couple of books. This was such different Angel Series, and liked that it had more discussions on about Angels and Demons. I have seriously begun to be more picky about my Angel books because its seems that like can be like Hush Hush , or Fallen. The last couple of books I have read have been a breathe of fresh air like Unearthly.

Great Debut , and this one series I will read. Loved the relationship of Will and Ellie. It was nice to see both parents in a book.

Book Review=B

Thanks to Harper teen & Net Galley and this my Honest Review

There was some making out, and drinking. Will is in college and much older than Ellie.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that this was an enjoyable read for you. I've been hesitant to read angel books since reading Fallen Angel and Halo...and not connecting with either of them. I've heard great things about Unearthly though. Like you mentioned above, a lot of people seem to be describing it as a breath of fresh air. I hope to give Angelfire a shot in the future too!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks